Operations Manager - Cluj-Napoca
06 Mai 2018
Technology doesn't change the world fast. People do.
The intersection of technology and people is were your job starts.
From this point we are looking for a full time Operations Manager, with an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude, a key leadership role within the company.
If values as integrity, ethics and the ability to inspire trust and confidence among your team, carachterize you, we would definetly like to meet you .
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- This management role requires broad technical knowledge of the support functions performed by the team;
- Effective written and verbal communication, as well as technical and people management skills are essential;
- This role is accountable for the consistent achievement of individual and team performance objectives aligned to customer-based service level targets;
- Experience with successfully demonstrated leadership skills is a key requirement;
- Practical experience with database and application support, knowledge of virtualization concepts;
- Experience with case management problem tracking-resolution applications are also required;
- Technical knowledge of Windows and Linux is strongly encouraged;
- Bachelor of Science- Computer Science preferred;
- Successful track record in a customer-oriented environment.
Here is a brief idea of what your days look like:
- You have the opportunity to flexibly adapt your working hours to your personal circumstances;
- Work with a world class team to support EMC Documentum platforms and applications;
- Manage a technical team maintaining customer platforms and applications. Define documents and manage scope, expectations, deliverables and acceptance criteria;
- Lead a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements;
- Frequently interact with senior business leadership and functional peer group IT managers.
What we need your help with:
- Oversee IT health of the supported systems;
- Manage resolution of customer generated incidents via service requests;
- Manage service quality, resolution and escalation of incidents, outage notification and reporting;
- Perform direct Line Management duties of a local 24 x7 shift based support team - resource coverage, skills matrix, vacation requests, expense management and other associated HR functions;
- Perform objective setting and performance reviews with the team;
- Provide support performance reporting;
- Ability to manage time and work flow to meet service levels;
- Exercises sound judgment in seeking advice and counsel;
- Understands departmental and company policies, procedures and business practices;
- Works toward predefined performance targets;
- Adaptable to flexible working hours as part of a global team as required.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail us: email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.