.NET Developer in Cluj-Napoca
26 Sep 2018
We are looking for full-time .NET Developers who are passionate and enthusiastic about their work, eager to work in a rapid growing company, as part of an Agile team, working on a variety of applications, both Front-end and Back-end.
Our customer is an international energy asset management company that provides physical and financial optimization of renewable and conventional energy assets operating on energy markets in Europe. With the company headquarters located in Denmark, they have offices in the UK, Germany, Sweden and Singapore.
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and practices
- Good experience with programming in .NET, with C#, web and desktop applications
- Good experience with SQL Server
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and find efficient solutions
Nice to have skills:
- Web services, RESTful APIs and ASP.NET WebApi
- Entity Framework, LINQ
What we need your help with:
- You will work as a part of an agile team, working on a variety of projects for a EU-based international energy asset management company operating in power, gas and energy certificate markets across Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work on applications of different scale, from small component software to large scale trading and planning platforms, both back-end and front-end, from data importers to web APIs with ASP.NET WebApi, from desktop applications with WPF to web applications using JS frameworks such as AngularJS
- You will be involved in all stages of the development process, working together with the team on understanding requirements and providing quality solutions for our customer.
- You will have access to the latest tools and technologies and will be able to use them in your work.
- You will be working in an agile environment, using Agile methodology and tools, with lots of opportunities to develop and grow.
Technologies and tools used:
- .Net Framework, C#
- ASP.NET WebApi
- jQuery, AngularJS
- Jira (scrum)
- Jenkins, Octopus (build and deploy)
- Git, SVN (source control)
- Swagger (API tools).
- Work in an open and friendly environment
- Grow your experience, learn new things, develop your skills and get new ones, while working in an agile team
- Grow your communication skills and soft skills in general
- Very good office location, next to Iulius Mall, two supermakets next to the office, bus station in front of the office
- Flexible working schedule
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive benefits package, including (but not limited to) medical insurance, public transport and more
- Lunch, coffee and snacks in the office are included
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail us: email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.