Calling all Node.js Friends for a Junior position
23 Aug 2019
Where are you right now?
You are at the beginning of your career, but you make up for it, being very eager to learn and grow near some of the best Developers.
You spend your free time doing online trainings and absorbing as much information as you can.
Your ambition to grow is huge – matched only by, well, ours. :)
It’s this the case? You may want to join us.
With the right attitude, this is the perfect opportunity to learn a lot very quickly in a friendly and professional environment and we would definitely like to meet you
Let’s get you working on something amazing.
Here is a brief idea about how your days will look like:
- Building and creating standalone Node.js (Possibly Java) connectors, utilizing public REST API architectures and private application-specific API's.
- The Connectors are responsible for executing Read/Write operations to multiple API’s. The Connectors are used in the Sequencer app.
- Managing collector routine in Node.js for infrastructure data, utilizing PostgreSQL.
Build swagger documents and new REST API's using OpenAPI standard implementation.
Work tasks that are assigned quickly with quick turn around expected, using agile short one-week sprints.
Learn and maintain some existing products that are in a stable production setting.
- Build and improve existing Inventory Management System (IMS 2.0) using Node.js.
- Create& Maintain Collector script to various data sources using node.js and SQL
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Knowledge of SQL and Postgres SQL
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of HTTP, Swagger, npm, Open API, API gateway work
- Version control systems – Bitbucket, Git
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adapt to working in a team environment, able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- B.S degree in Computer Science
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below. :)
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.