Job type: Full-time
User interface (UI) designers work closely with user experience (UX) designers and other design specialists. Their job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will
experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
However, unlike UX designers, since UI designers are responsible for making UX designers’ visions a reality, many UI designers have a good understanding of front-end development and some coding skills
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Creates and maintains a consistent branding throughout all communication materials and channels.
- Manages & establishes a Common Design Language within the company’s Invision Design System Manager
- Translates wireframes to Layouts through Sketch, Invision Studio, Affinity Designer or similar vector-based tools
- Creates and maintains clickable prototypes with Invision, Principle, or similar tools
- Participates in product alignment meetings with the Product Development manager and User Experience Designer
- Creates visual specifications that can be translated by developers into code, either by Invision Inspect, Zeplin, Marvel or any similar tool.
- Occasionally helps with internal or external communication materials
- Participates in Design Sprints
- Focuses on delivering user-centric, usable designs.
- Is ready to present & argument his design decisions to stakeholders.
- Keeps him/herself as well as the product team up to date with existing design trends.
- Is a team player, having had worked in Agile environments
Job Requirements :
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role
- Solid design knowledge (Color, Composition, Typography, Branding)
- Software knowledge in the following applications:
- Adobe Photoshop (Advanced) – Mandatory
- Adobe Illustrator or similar (Medium/Advanced) – Mandatory o Sketch or InvisionStudio (Medium / Advanced) – Mandatory o - ---- Invison, Zeplin, Principle, Framer X, Marvel – Nice to have
- Adobe AfterEffects – Nice to have
- Microsoft Office Tools – Mandatory
- JIRA, Confluence – Nice to have
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana at: email@example.com and she'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.
Notify a friend