About the company:
We are one of the leading e-commerce enablers in Germany. We design, implement, maintain and optimize award winning e-commerce platforms end-to-end.
Our solutions are based on best-in-class software like SAP Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager and complemented by differentiating unique services. We have highly specialized Webshop Development and Smart Services development teams.
Our offices are located in Munich (headquarters) and Cluj-Napoca.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
What we need your help with:
- Further development of our cloud infrastructure
- Operational support for building up and operating our applications and services on a cloud native platform
- Coordination and implementation of demand on the system and operating environment
- Development and maintenance of provisioning and deployment concepts and tools
- Planning and coordination of changes in the system architecture
- Support of the dev platform
Great candidates will have…
- Strong experience in complex system landscapes based on Linux
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience deploying micro services and knowledge of related CI/CD tools involved in the deployment process (Git, Artifactory, GitLab CI)
- Negotiation skills, assertiveness, high operational readiness
- Strong communication skills as well as customer orientation
- Very good English skills in word in writing
This makes us so special...
- Challenging and exciting tasks with perspective
- An intensive introduction into your new task
- Flat hierarchies and an excellent working environment
- An uncomplicated way of dealing with each other and a wide range of possibilities to contribute ideas
- Numerous internal and external development and further training opportunities
- Many additional services such as company events, employee discounts on our products and much more
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana: email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.