Job type: Full-time
About the company:
We are a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management and Enterprise Information Archiving. With our solutions, we supports our customers in the establishment of digital business processes (empowering your digital business) as well as in the areas of Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and eDiscovery. We optimize systems such as file servers, mail servers, SharePoint, ERP and third-party applications, and help companies leverage information from heterogeneous systems to create added value.
More than 500 successful installations in over 40 countries around the world are proof of the performance of our products.
We offer a comprehensive range of managed services for consulting, designing, planning and operating high availability environments in the area of file services, system administration, storage, archiving and backup. We have experienced and highly motivated professionals with outstanding key skills both in the management and implementation of managed services projects.
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
• You are a qualified information scientist, business data processing specialist or have equivalent, practical experience.
• You have already proven your skills in the installation, configuration and maintenance of unix filesystems, such as: RHEL LINUX and/or SOLARIS
• Project Life Cycle Skills: conceptual design, documentation
• You are process-oriented and work according to ITIL
• You want to work independently, but feel also comfortable as part of a competent team
• You are fluent in German ( or willing to learn) :)
• Occasional presence at the customer’s site as well as standby service
What we need your help with:
• You are responsible in your team for providing to the customers Unix administration operations.
• You install, configure and maintain Unix filesystems.
• Lifecycle management on servers.
• Maintenance and creation of scripts.
• Security management: compliance check, define rules for IT security.
• Server administration: storage, cluster, security, users, groups, monitoring, availability
• Virtualization: Linux(VMWare) and/or Oracle Solaris (Oracle VM, LDOMS),
• Documentation and knowhow management
• We offer an excellent salary package and 30 days of holiday.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail us: email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.
Notify a friend