Job type: Full-time
About the company:
We are fast-growing French company created in 2007, specializing in the organization of exceptional stays in high-end hotels.
As privileged partner of the largest international hotel groups we are today the European leader in the luxury hotel segment.
The company offers renowned institutions in more than 50 countries and has an international clientele of more than 100 nationalities.
Since 2016, the company has also successfully launche a subsidiary dedicated to the organization of tailor-made corporate events.
As from 2019, in line with its diversification strategy, the group is launching a service offering exclusive travel experiences in partnership with the major cruise lines.
To support the strategic growth of its business and to strengthen our R&D team, we are seeking a Senior Front-End Software Engineer.
● Experience working with modern styling systems like CSS modules, PostCSS, or CSS-in-JS
● Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and responsive web design
● Familiarity with GraphQL via Relay or Apollo
● Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Cypress
● Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
● Take pride in the code you write and understand the importance of writing in a scalable, performant and maintainable way
● Eager to keep up to date with the latest JS developments and tools
● Independent and self-motivated
● Can work with backend developers to design awesome APIs
● Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
● Strong knowledge of JS / ES 2016 / ES 2017
● Knowledge of some monitoring tools: SpeedCurve, Calibre
● Ability to work in distributed teams
● Ability to act as a resource to less-experienced team members
● Experience with bug & issue trackers – JIRA
● Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana: email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.
Notify a friend