- Building and creating standalone Node.js connectors, utilizing public REST API architectures and private application-specific API's.
- The Connectors are responsible for executing Read/Write operations to multiple API’s. The Connectors are used in the Sequencer app.
- Managing collector routine in Node.js for infrastructure data, utilizing PostgreSQL.
Build swagger documents and new REST API's using OpenAPI standard implementation.
Work tasks that are assigned quickly with quick turn around expected, using agile short one-week sprints.
Learn and maintain some existing products that are in a stable production setting.
- Build and improve existing Inventory Management System (IMS 2.0) using Node.js.
What will you do :
- Create& Maintain Collector script to various data sources using node.js and SQL
We are looking for :
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of SQL and Postgres SQL
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of HTTP, Swagger, npm, Open API, API gateway work
- Version control systems – Bitbucket, Git
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adapt to working in a team environment, able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
Qualifications / Cerfitications
- B.S degree in Computer Science
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below. :)
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.