- Connectors: Building and creating standalone Nodejs (Possibly Java) connectors, utilizing public REST API architectures and private application-specific API's.
- AHI: Integrates with various storage systems, task apps, messaging apps like Slack and MS Teams
- Hub: - SaaS solution that enables legacy or new systems to be consumed with modern REST API.
Purpose of the Job:
Work with the Product Owner to continually expand and modify the capabilities of the above products.
Here is a brief idea of what your days will look like:
- Create& Maintain Collectors for various data sources using Nodejs and SQL
- Work on new functionality on AHI based on the user stories received from Product Owner
- Work on assigned tasks
- Build swagger documents and new REST API's using OpenAPI standard implementation.
- Participate in Sprint Planning & Grooming
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Demo Functionalities to the Product Owner
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Knowledge of SQL (postgress sql)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of HTTP, Swagger, npm, Open API, API gateway work
- Version control systems – GitHub,Git
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Basic Linux/Windows skills
- Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM
- Basic OOP knowledge
- Be willing to change technologies when the product requires it
- Be willing to do Code Reviews and Pair Programming
- B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.