They say you never get a second chance to make a first impression, so we want to make sure that they will never forget us. :)
Our Customer Support is our first frontier, the first line of contact between our players and our service, so it’s crucial that our support agents are able to properly highlight our strengths, and make the player feel welcome.
As a Customer Support agent you will need to make sure our players have an enjoyable and seamless gambling experience. This implies checking technical problems when they arise, processing payments to and from our platform, and walking our players through our services and promotions. Fast response times, a polite approach, and a genuine desire to help is expected.
About the company:
We are a management and marketing services consultancy firm. Our clients are small scale operators licensed in different jurisdictions to offer real money gambling products, mainly focused on sports betting.
What we need your help with:
· Host a variety od casino games live on camera for real players in our studios in Cluj – Napoca
· Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-ends systems
· Ensure fair play
· Maintain the highest professional standards all time
· Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
· Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots when required
Here are some things that we really need to have a good start:
· Fluent Knowledge and understanding of the English Language
· The desire to provide exceptional Customer Service
· Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
· A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
· The ability to work as a part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shifts patterns and providing covers for colleagues
Working hours: 9-17
Come on! If you’ve made it down this far, we have to ask, “What are you waiting for?”
E-mail Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org and prove your point, ask her all you want to know. :)