26 Mar 2019
About the company:
We are one of the leading e-commerce enablers in Germany. We design, implement, maintain and optimize award winning e-commerce platforms end-to-end.
Our solutions are based on best-in-class software like SAP Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager and complemented by differentiating unique services. We have highly specialized Webshop Development and Smart Services development teams.
Our offices are located in Munich (headquarters) and Cluj-Napoca. (microservervices)
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a Scrum Master.
What we need your help with:
- Coaching of one or more scrum teams with the goal of building a high-performance unit
- Independent, proactive organization and moderation of Scrum rituals
- Facilitate the business requirements engineering process: support preparation of epics, user stories and tasks
- Sparring partner to the product owners
- Early detection of potential obstacles and preparation of solution proposals in cooperation with the team
- Ensuring and living the practices and values of agile software development
- Preparing and holding Agile workshops and trainings for all colleagues
Great candidates will have…
- Strong experience in Agile methods, especially Scrum
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master
- Ideally experience in development of microservices platforms
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong communication skills as well as customer orientation
- Very good English skills in word in writing
This makes us so special...
- Challenging and exciting tasks with perspective
- An intensive introduction into your new task
- Flat hierarchies and an excellent working environment
- An uncomplicated way of dealing with each other and a wide range of possibilities to contribute ideas
- Numerous internal and external development and further training opportunities
- Many additional services such as company events, employee discounts on our products and much more
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.