Full-Stack Engineer in Cluj-Napoca
25 Mai 2018
It is not just a beautiful interface, it’s a full experience with a deep integration from the user interface all the way to the servers we interact with.
The development is crucial to every aspect of our web application and client apps rely heavily on it. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to join our team of digital natives and help us build the company inside out. There is much more that we want to build and so much that we could improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into most projects.
You will be in charge of developing, maintaining, releasing & testing multiple web applications.
About the company:
- Working closely with designers, we implement the user interface of our web app.
- We are a Tech startup which means that Engineering is our core activity.
- You might work on projects such as: API management, algorithms / AI / scoring / machine learning, interaction / notification / messaging (Layer.com), briefing / conditional & user generated forms, authentication (Auth0.com), automation, administration panel, third-party integrations, e-signature system, payment system, user interfaces, database / infrastructure / scaling, microservices deployment, technical SEO/traffic acquisition, growth hacks, etc.
What we need your help with:
- Requirement analysis and solution design in strong relation with the designer/product manager;
- Fast & Robust developments of new functionalities (lean/agile approach);
- Testing & releasing your applications;
- Improving development processes.
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend;
- Experience with AngularJS is a plus;
- Fluency in any backend server language, and expertise in relational databases and schema design;
- Good knowledge of security concepts related to the HTTP protocol(s);
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements;
- Proactive, good communication and fast learning;
- Strong analytical thinking, experienced with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing;
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows;
- Working proficiency in English required.
Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration, in return we will offer:
- A taste of the development of an international startup;
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup;
- Fun, casual environment;
- Annual Summer Bootcamp with all the employees in the South of France which is a week to work/relax/party and build the team spirit in a nice environment;
- Flexible schedules;
- Competitive wage.
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to prove your point and contact us.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail us: email@example.com and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your enquiry.