Where are you right now?
- You are at the beginning of your career, but you make up for it, being very eager to learn and grow near some of the best Developers.
- You spend your free time doing online trainings and absorbing as much information as you can.
- Your ambition to grow is huge – matched only by, well, ours. :)
It’s this the case? With the right attitude, this is the perfect opportunity to learn a lot very quickly in a friendly and professional environment.
We are looking for you to contribute to the production of high-quality products for a fresh platform, focused on enabling machine to machine communication using modern API’s.
- Connectors: Building and creating standalone Nodejs (Possibly Java) connectors, utilizing public REST API architectures and private application-specific API's.
- AHI: Integrates with various storage systems, task apps, messaging apps like Slack and MS Teams
- Hub: - SaaS solution that enables legacy or new systems to be consumed with modern REST API.
Purpose of the Job:
Work with the Product Owner to continually expand and modify the capabilities of the above products.
Here is a brief idea of what your days will look like:
- Create& Maintain Collectors for various data sources using Nodejs and SQL
- Work on new functionality on AHI based on the user stories received from Product Owner
- Work on assigned tasks
- Build swagger documents and new REST API's using OpenAPI standard implementation.
- Participate in Sprint Planning & Grooming
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Demo Functionalities to the Product Owner
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Knowledge of SQL (postgress sql)
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of HTTP, Swagger, npm, Open API, API gateway work
- Version control systems – GitHub,Git
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Basic Linux/Windows skills
- Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM
- Basic OOP knowledge
- Be willing to change technologies when the product requires it
- Be willing to do Code Reviews and Pair Programming
- B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed below.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.