We want to talk to you if you are:
- Self-motivated. You don’t want to be micro-managed, or have your handheld. You don’t shy away from hard work, and always embrace new challenges
- Self-aware. You’re confident in your strengths and know what your weaknesses are. These don’t discourage you, rather, they make you even stronger
- Honest. You aren’t perfect, and neither are we. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life
- Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back
- A genuine communicator. When you talk to clients or your teammates, you’re clear, to the point, confident, and genuine
- A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
We need you to be responsible for test plan development, test execution, test automation, and maintenance during the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- Experience with performance test planning and execution for desktop and mobile devices
- Experience with developing automated test suites
- Experience working with system integrators and/ or in a managed service environment
- Experience working with development teams through the full SDLC – agile experience preferred
- Experience with any continuous deployment tools preferred
- experience with Azure DevOps or other SDLC / test management tools
- Experience with TOSCA or other relevant test automation tools/test management tools
What we need your help with:
- Collaborate with people in different locations (including offshore), creating a blended/unified team between internal and external resources.
- What we need your help with:
- Assess and review the technical deliverables during the design phase of a project.
- Create test plans and detailed test scenarios as required, review with project stakeholders for approval.
- Lead automation through design, build, execution, and maintenance of automated test scenarios.
- Liaise between technical and non-technical resource team members to answer day to day business questions either directly or indirectly as supported by the Business Leads and SMEs
- Participate in the report out of quality assurance metrics across internal and external (vendor) teams as required on programs, projects, releases.
- Manage the disposition, assignment, and resolution of defects during the SDLC.
- Consult/Assist with resolving incidents/production support issues on behalf of the business as required.
- Support automation scripts for the smoke tests, deployments, and patching.
- Maintain industry knowledge of Test Automation best practices/tools and enhance company processes as required
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.