We mostly care about troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, a wider array of experience showing the ability to pick up new things quickly.
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Experience in DevOps Engineering
- Experience in Application (Software & Hardware) support and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services Ecosystem (EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
- Experience with Ansible, Bash/Shell/PowerShell.
- Experience with cloud, container security, and PKI would be a plus.
- Experience with EKS required.
- Experience with Terraform, managing infrastructure as code
- Experience with Splunk or Sumologic
- Experience of PAM with Hashicorp Vault and AWS Secrets Manager
- AWS architect experience or certification(s) & Amazon Web Services Ecosystem (EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
- Must Experience Kubernetes, Docker: Really must have a solid understanding of the entire container lifecycle.
- Experience in RHEL6/7 or other CentOS flavored system automation & Bash/Shell/PowerShell.
- Should have prior experience working on configuration and maintenance of any systems.
- Should possess very strong communication (Verbal and Written) skills.
- Experience with Github Actions.
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Azure
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.