About the company:
We are one of the leading e-commerce enablers in Germany. We design, implement, maintain, and optimize award-winning e-commerce platforms end-to-end.
Our solutions are based on best-in-class software like SAP Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager and complemented by differentiating unique services. We have highly specialized Webshop Development and Smart Services development teams.
Our offices are located in Munich (headquarters) and Cluj-Napoca (smart services).
What we need your help with:
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Operational support for building up and managing applications and services on a cloud-native platform
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Coordination and implementation of demand on the system and operating environment
- Planning and coordination of changes in the system architecture
- Support for the development platform
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve systems performance
Here are some things that we really need, to have a good start:
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, database SQL, scripting: Bash or Python
- Experience with cloud solutions: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, ...
- Experience with IaC tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, ...
- Experience deploying services and knowledge of related CI/CD tools involved in the
- deployment process (Git, Kubernetes, Concourse ...)
- Experience with agile workflow methodologies
- Negotiation skills, assertiveness, high operational readiness
- Strong communication skills as well as customer orientation
- Good English skills
This makes us so special...
- Challenging and exciting tasks with perspective
- An intensive introduction to your new task
- Flat hierarchies and an excellent working environment
- An uncomplicated way of dealing with each other and a wide range of possibilities to contribute ideas
- Numerous internal and external development and further training opportunities
- Additional services such as medical insurance including children and spouse
Of course, everyone’s career has a different path and you may not have all of the skills and/or experience listed above.
However, if you feel you might fit the job, feel free to contact us.
If you're in any doubt about whether to apply and you have many unanswered questions (after all, an enquiring mind is what we're looking for) please e-mail Diana and we'll get back ASAP with a response to your inquiry.
*Please note that by applying to this role you give your consent to have your personal data processed by us for this role and for future ones.